Friday 28 August 2009

Sculpture proposal and gluttony


Today I am completely absorbed in cutting out, not one but two lino cuts. i know i am a complete glutton but I am lost to it.

Hence I am not even going bother blogging today! i am just too happy and productive in other circles. But do not despair, as Vic is away this weekend i may get in a replacement on Saturday or Sunday.

Oh heck! let me see if I can find a picture for you at least to brighten the afternoon!

There you go - a wildcard if ever there was one. Working title "Cow Lady" It was a proposal for one of those fruitless public sculpture commissions that I had no luck with! I would like to see that in the market square in any small town in Ireland - or anywhere else. It would give people something to think about, no?

That's it - that's all you get today

see you tomorrow!


No comments: