Friday 29 May 2009

A bright and sunny morning

The sun has got his hat on this morning.  I, however, am a bit slower today.  

There are three cruisers in the harbour today also so i will have to go down and take a look before I do anything else especially as the first of them will be sailing out again at 12.30.
I can see the harbour from my kitchen window and watched the third one sailing in a bit earlier on while I was making coffee.  It is very exciting living here - there is constant change and comings and goings on the water - Not to mention the turning of the seasons and the changeable weather.

I need to tweak the photos of my work before I can post them so it will probably be later this afternoon or evening before i get those up - i hope you will check back for a look then.

No comments: